Monday, January 25, 2010

A Few More

I couldn't resist a few more random shots from San Francisco.
Yum.
IMG_9164



IMG_9157c
Rosie and Jay.

IMG_9269c
Pete and Zach.
IMG_9261c



IMG_9195c


IMG_9495c

6 comments:

Rosie said...

At first I thought the cheese was captioned "Rosie and Jay" and I thought, "How sweet, she noticed how much we love cheese!" And we do love cheese. And we do love you! You've got me thinking about the possibilities of our own blog.

Emily said...

Too funny! DO get your own blog! I'd love it! And I love you guys too, of course!

Peter said...

Poor Rosie... Her eyesight's gone. Now she operates by feel, using her nose-whiskers like a mole.

Maybe it's because i watched Planet of the Apes last night (1968), but do you notice that I look highly simian in that picture compared to Zach's sweetly human face?

Haley Poulos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

What a movie, Pete! My dad would be proud. But, no, I don't think you look like an ape. :)

Haley Poulos said...

I deleted my last comment because I didn't mean that I didn't like that one as it is. :) I do! I just wanted to see it in BW as well.
I still stand by my belief that these are my favorites from that set, though.
xoxo!